Photography is my passion, my way of seeing the world and my lifestyle. For the last few years photography has also been my profession, I graduated from the Silesian University of Technology and also the European Photo Academy (EAF) in Warsaw. I was one of the founding members of Studio BezNazwy (a photo wedding art gallery). Today, I have established my own photo group called The Bartosz Jastal Photo Group (www.jastalfotogrupa.pl).
In addition to wedding photography I also work in other fields – I’m experienced in portrait, fashion and commercial photography.
However people are the favourite subject of my work – I love to capture people’s every day moods and emotions, and also catch their most important moments.
I am a member of The Wedding Photojournalist Association (WPJA) and The Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalist Association (AGWPJA).
These prestigious international organizations, only accept the very best wedding photographers worldwide.
Within the confines of these two organizations I have achieved a great deal of success:
- 2008 – RANKED AS ONE OF THE TOP 3 ARTISTIC WEDDING PHOTOJOURNALISTS IN THE WORLD (AGWPJA)
- 2008 – RANKED NO. 1 in the TRASH THE DRESS CONTEST WPJA
- 2009 – RANKED AS ONE OF THE TOP 6 WEDDING PHOTOJOURNALISTS IN THE WORLD (WPJA)
- 2010 – RANKED AS ONE OF THE TOP 5 ARTISTIC WEDDING PHOTOJOURNALISTS IN THE WORLD (AGWPJA)
During the last three years I have had over 60 photos commended by both the WPJA and the AGWPJA. This has contributed greatly to my success within both associations.
Up until now in my career I have had wedding sessions in countries such as: the USA, Morocco, England, Ireland, Greece, Turkey, Italy, France, Norway and in many other destinations in Europe and all over the world.
Furthermore, I have been actively taking part in various international events e.g. I conducted a set of lectures at:
- Photo Elite 2014 in Rio de Janerio, Brazil (as one of the masters)
- Photo conference in Wilingen, Germany for the German Association of Portrait Photographers,
- Photo Workshop in Rimini, Italy for the Italian Association of Wedding Photographers
- Photo Workshop in Giethoorn, Holland for Dutch Association of Profesional Photographers
I have also organized several exhibitions of my own individual work as well as that of my associates.
I am a founder of Jastal Photo Group – team of photographers offering services of artistic wedding and portrait photography – www.jastalphotogroup.com